My Board

Gay => Movies => Topic started by: Voyager-I on August 26, 2026, 10:28:45 AM

Title: [StreetTradeStudios]I'll Stick It In, Just For A Second (2006)
Post by: Voyager-I on August 26, 2026, 10:28:45 AM
[StreetTradeStudios]I'll Stick It In, Just For A Second (2006)

(https://img400.imagetwist.com/th/78021/k4bip0jv79pi.jpg) (https://imagetwist.com/k4bip0jv79pi/Ill.Stick.It.In.Just.For.A.Second.2006.jpg)
Quote
🎬 TITLE: I'll Stick It In, Just For A Second

🎭 Genres: Age, Amateur, Amateur Fetish, Appearance, Athletes, Average Dicks, Big Dicks, Character, Cumshots, Facials, Fetish, Natural Body Hair, Oral, Rimming, Skateboarding, Straight/Closeted Men, Tickling, Twinks
🏢 Studio: Street Trade Studios
⏱ Runtime: 82 min
📖 Plot:
Ever try to temp those straight guys who are just a little curious about how it feels inside a man's asshole? These gay guys know just what to do with curious straight men to get them to turn to the better side. Once these straight boys get a look at that tight hole and hard cock they won't be able to resist sticking it in. And once they stick it in, they will definitely like how it feels!!
👥 Actors:
- Alley Dude
- Dalton Hollister
- Damian Green
- Dylan Jacobs
- Jake Brentwood
- Rian Winterz
- Rick Waters
- Roman Rego
- Zach Peters
🎵 Audio:
  - Codec: mp4a-40-2
  - Channels: 2
  - Bitrate: 76.2 kbps
🎥 Video:
  - Resolution: 640x480
  - Codec: avc1
  - Bitrate: 1397 kbps
  - Duration: 82:40
  - Size: 875.6 MB

(https://img119.imagetwist.com/th/78021/s7mhgwqnibt7.jpg) (https://imagetwist.com/s7mhgwqnibt7/Ill.Stick.It.In.Just.For.A.Second.2006_s.jpg)
https://k2s.cc/file/bce99a99911f5/Ill.Stick.It.In.Just.For.A.Second.2006.mp4