My Board

Gay => Movies => Topic started by: Voyager-I on August 26, 2026, 10:51:31 AM

Title: [SlutMachine]Obey Massive Black Pistons (2010)
Post by: Voyager-I on August 26, 2026, 10:51:31 AM
[SlutMachine]Obey Massive Black Pistons (2010)

(https://img202.imagetwist.com/th/78020/87xgcd9o8nl2.jpg) (https://imagetwist.com/87xgcd9o8nl2/Obey.Massive.Black.Pistons.2010.jpg)
Quote
🎬 TITLE: Obey Massive Black Pistons

🎭 Genres: Appearance, Big Dicks, Black, Black Men, Ethnic, Interracial, Interracial - Black Men, Interracial - Caucasian Men
🏢 Studio: Slut Machine
⏱ Runtime: 87 min
📖 Plot:
Free your mind and your hole will follow. Feast your eyes on all interracial action! If you know me, then you know I think all men are created equal... Well, except for those that are more equal. I'm talking about the size of their power tools, and believe me when I say they are extra large and these tops know how to use them!
👥 Actors:
- Chase Coxxx
- Christian Baxter
- Dean Dalevor
- Drew Peters
- Jack Simmons
- Justin Jameson
- Kam Run
- Luke Cross
- Sage Daniels
🎵 Audio:
  - Codec: mp4a-40-2
  - Channels: 2
  - Bitrate: 128 kbps
🎥 Video:
  - Resolution: 640x480
  - Codec: avc1
  - Bitrate: 1498 kbps
  - Duration: 87:20
  - Size: 1020.8 MB

(https://s10.imagetwist.com/th/78020/mookccssiggp.jpg) (https://imagetwist.com/mookccssiggp/Obey.Massive.Black.Pistons.2010_s.jpg)
https://k2s.cc/file/08c9c2d15b1c0/Obey.Massive.Black.Pistons.2010.mp4