My Board

Gay => Movies => Topic started by: Voyager-I on August 23, 2026, 06:02:34 AM

Title: [Channel69]Ethnic Hunks 3 (2005)
Post by: Voyager-I on August 23, 2026, 06:02:34 AM
[Channel69]Ethnic Hunks 3 (2005)
(https://img69.imagetwist.com/th/77757/t364lrwatx1j.jpg) (https://imagetwist.com/t364lrwatx1j/Ethnic.Hunks.3.2005.jpg)
Quote
🎬 TITLE: Ethnic Hunks 3

🎭 Genres: Interracial
🏢 Studio: Channel 69
⏱ Runtime: 91 min
📖 Plot:
All ethnic, all hardcore raunchy sex! Out of the streets, into each other! Black, Asian and Latin Hunks Doing Each Other. These Men Know What Men Want!! I doesn't matter what your ethnicity is the only thing you have to worry about is getting to a box of tissues before you bust that nut all over the fucking place! It's the third edition of Ethnic Hunks so you know it's one of the best flicks out there today!
👥 Actors:
- Hank Munez
- Sexyone
- Tzi Daou
🎵 Audio:
  - Codec: mp4a-40-2
  - Channels: 2
  - Bitrate: 96.0 kbps
🎥 Video:
  - Resolution: 854x426
  - Codec: avc1
  - Bitrate: 1401 kbps
  - Duration: 91:43
  - Size: 987.9 MB

(https://s10.imagetwist.com/th/77757/8tat9tyy3ezn.jpg) (https://imagetwist.com/8tat9tyy3ezn/Ethnic.Hunks.3.2005_s.jpg)
https://k2s.cc/file/c6cbdd3613527/Ethnic.Hunks.3.2005.mp4