Main Menu

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

[VividMan]Prettiest Face I Ever Came Across (2021)

Started by Voyager-I, August 26, 2026, 09:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voyager-I

[VividMan]Prettiest Face I Ever Came Across (2021)


Quote
🎬 TITLE: Prettiest Face I Ever Came Across

🎭 Genres: Age, Compilation, Twinks
🏢 Studio: Vivid Man
⏱ Runtime: 220 min
📖 Plot:
Four big hours of some of the prettiest pretty boys you have ever seen! Some of the cutest cocks in the business let it all hang out in the 4 hour suck and fuck fest that is sure to please even the most eager fan of hot man on man action. Cum join the party, but be warned...you may never want to leave! Those pretty faces get pretty gooey!
👥 Actors:
- Andrew Bishop
- Chaz Carlton
- Devyn Foster
- Joey Stefano
- Johnny Rahm
- Malice
- Papo
- Ryan Yeager
🎵 Audio:
  - Codec: mp4a-40-2
  - Channels: 2
  - Bitrate: 128 kbps
🎥 Video:
  - Resolution: 640x480
  - Codec: avc1
  - Bitrate: 1502 kbps
  - Duration: 220:20
  - Size: 2581.6 MB


https://k2s.cc/file/63c417c298c72/Prettiest.Face.I.Ever.Came.Across.2021.mp4